Friday, 20 July 2012

Placement: Founded - Day Five

Book cover brief: Email recieved:

I'm enclosing the idea which I put together.  (Reaper_1.jpg) and the other files which I've used to create it.
Fonts for the title and author are negotiable, basically whatever works best.  Background colour either Black or red, and the eagle should be holding the Star of David in its talons as opposed to the swastika.
The other star of david is more representative of one of the characters so this could also be inside the eagles talons.

Images included:


My interpretations:


I was next asked to put together a colour swatching system for a photography website, putting photographs into categories, finding colours for the background and text on the website. I had to consider colours to compliment the image, eachother, and be able to be legible when placing type in each colour. This system would then be emailed to the client so I had to make it understandable and to be communicated through image alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment