Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Direction for Third year

This summer (although only partially of the way through) has made me realise a few things about myself.


I'm always on the ball; if I have nothing to do I get bored and frustrated very easily.
I can work with others
I CAN take criticism 
I need to improve my type and layout skills for my image focused work to be effective
I struggle with branding and Identity
My image work is my strongest attribute
Its very easy to be put in a corner with limited work if you put yourself across as primarily image based
Feedback is so important, I need to ask for it more
Who you know, timing and contact are all as important as each other
I have an ambition to open my own retail store
I want to start exploring home ware items my designs can go across
I want to attend more craft fairs as a way of making pocket money and promoting myself

No comments:

Post a Comment