Monday, 16 July 2012

Founded: Placement - Day One

First day on placement:

I found the place stunning, its quite simply a dilapidated warehouse, with modern, simple pods placed inside to create studios. There are just two other Graphic Designers, along with management. I've managed to get on with the, and the given brief, much to my surprise, I was dreading the first day!

My first brief given was To create a brand and identify for 'Premium Motorhomes', company had dealt with client before on a previous website : http://www.europlantsupplies.com They wanted the same layout just an update on pages, imagery and products. It took me a few hours to create a suitable logo and introduce colour. I was gutted when I was first given the brief as Ive never been comfortable with branding and identity but found it easier as the process moved on. I'm not sure if my image based style is what the client is after, which could be an issue...

Finished product:



Development:











The finalised webpages to send off to client: 



No comments:

Post a Comment