Sunday, 26 May 2013

Updating Website Content

So now I've completed most of my FMP and have taken photos to a high standard I thought it best to keep my website updated. I have kept on top of it anyway due to applying for jobs and showcasing my work to studios for possible employment. I have changed the web banner to be centred - as for some reason i didn't realise before, that it wasn't, and overall I've just given it a cleaner feel. I've also edited photos on older projects as the standard of newer project photos where of a higher standard.

stephanielawson.co.uk


I have changed the placement of the information as previously info was on top, you then had to scroll the page down to see images.


I have also updated contact details, and changed the turquoise hand rendered type approach - I felt to some it would be illegible.


SInce completing a rationale I also have a better understanding of who I am and what I'm about - so I've updated the 'about' page too.


No comments:

Post a Comment