I've applied for so many jobs after signing up for Reed back in February but have been a bit confidential on the blogging side, as it is a competitive market after all.
My account on Reed:
The jobs applied for on reed are:
I have also gone direct going on websites such as formfortyfive and designjobsboard to see the latest local vacancies:
Vast were looking for a creative artworker:
Propaganda looking for a Junior Graphic Designer:
CMS looking for Junior Designer:
Spencer looking for Junior Designer:
All were applied for with a generic covering letter and email application, I made sure each email was customised and individual to each application. A link was also added to my online portfolio, with an attachment of my most up to date CV.
The covering letter set of Reed is as follows:
To Whom it may concern,
I would like to be considered for the position of Junior Graphic Designer, as advertised on Reed.
I am currently a third year BA (hons) Graphic Design student, at Leeds College of Art, with a particular interest within the Retail, Advertising and Packaging industry alongside brand and identity. Graduating in June, I have intentions of staying within Leeds.
I am a very determined, self driven individual, thriving to put my foot in the Creative sector. I am very confident using the Adobe CS6 Package; Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign being where my strongest skills lie. I have a very positive, and enthuastic approach to my work, alongside being familiar with working to very tight deadlines; working with a range of both University briefs, and self initiated client led briefs. My current portfolio is driven by printing processes and finishes so I have high knowledge of print within the industry.
As a graduate, come June, I feel I can bring something new, fresh and current to the company and also bring a positive attitude and outlook to work.
The opportunity of an interview would be much appriciated, to really communicate who I am, and what I'm about, but also to be able to show the extent of my work, and my Portfolio. Until then you can find my work here:
www.stephanielawson.co.uk
Yours sincerely
Stephanie Lawson
stephanie.lawson@hotmail.com











No comments:
Post a Comment