Thursday, 13 September 2012

Further contact - Motorcycle Suspension Company

The client has got back in touch with this response, attaching some images:

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for the reply, I'm glad I haven’t bored you instantly.
 
I’ve taken some pictures of a component but didn’t have the good sense to bring my download lead with me so I’ve attached some old images I’ve got on file.
Image 23 shows the component that I’ve drawn a hatched line around in the scan from the link I sent, if you sliced through the outside of the tube you can see what’s inside as in image 22.
The other two images on the scan basically show what it would be like if you sliced through the assemblies inside the tube.
 
I’ll send the images of the individual parts later then you’ll have a good idea of what the components look like and you can have a play with how to draw them, they don’t need to be to scale or accurate just a good representation, as much as I admire the highly detailed technical illustrations from the 50’s and 60’s, I’d be quite happy with a Quentin Blake style interpretation.
 
All the best,
Gareth.




No comments:

Post a Comment