Wednesday, 7 March 2012

PPD Workshop




Practical Skills:
  • Software Knowledge - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Garage Band, After Effects, Corel Draw.
  • Printing - Aware of processes and their suitability for products. Have visited printers. Know of and prefer manual methods.
  • Organised
  • Time management
  • Colour Theory
  • Project Management
Personal Qualities

  • Sociable, can engage well with others - networking
  • I am a perfectionist
  • Have lived in a range of diverse cities - aware of design factors
  • A signature style
Creative Skills

  • Hand crafting
  • creative Packaging
  • 3 Dimensional
  • Hand rendered typography 
Facts

  • Artistic  - A level Art
  • Born in Newcastle
  • Plays Keyboard
  • Knows Level One Sign Language
Statements
  • I work primarily in illustration
  • I engage with multimedia works
  • I apply my knowledge and love for manual printing methods to a lot of my work
  • I like to explore stock and the effect it can have on an outcome
  • I would like to work in freelance, creating detailed, personalised illustrative pieces using digital media, by hand or using my skills in paper crafting
  • Retail Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment