Starting to think about the presentation.
To communicate our business across to those attending the presentation, I feel physical visual aids are necessary alongside those within the digital slides. It will give people a 'feel' and a sense of tone to our business.
After researching methods of advertisements I decided on a few I felt most appropriate, in regard to appropriateness and effectiveness. The products I feel we will give out in our presentation will consist of:
Pop up mail shot - Conveying the idea of a theatre setting and culture sector. I want it to be visually engaging and if possible, interactive. This will include our logo, tagline and colour palette.
Mock up website - Paper based copy. A realistic visual image of what our website 'would' look like, including our logo, tagline and colour palette.
Business cards - Communicating our business brand through type, colour and image.
Monday, 20 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment