Again, we had a different crit, set into pairs we were to evaluate another pair of work to a high degree. Using a form used within 2nd years, we had to spend 20 minutes on each making sure we gave a thorough response. Baljeet and Niall evaluated mine.
I found this crit very useful in that it is brutally honest. The problems which were notified were:
- Not clear it is course specific, Perhaps focus on finance about printing / course and specific costs.
- Hand rendered typography would possibly be more appropriate.
- Posters were prefered to stop animation - Should have used colour and sound
- Posters would be better on a bigger scale
I think from this I may steer away from my stop motion and focus more on the poster designs, attempting to make them larger and more specific to the course.


No comments:
Post a Comment