Monday, 27 September 2010

My to do list...

Recently we were told to note down 10 things we would like to achieve this year throughout our graphic design course. Here are mine:

  • I would like to think of using the computer within my works as a pleasure rather than a chore.

  • I would really like to be able to use illustrator to a good degree.

  • I'd like to use new techniques throughout my course, whether that be on computers or not.

  • I'd like to be able to use a range of new and exciting mediums within my designs.

  • I'd like to have a catalogue of inspirational artists rather than just a few I find myself repeatibly referring back to.

  • I'd like to become more self assured, and be confident in the work I produce.

  • To get into the habit of carring a camera and notepad with me always to be able to catch inspiration at any given moment.

  • To really buy into my subject, sign up to the magazines, to visit places of inspiration, to dedicate my life to it.

  • I'd like to vary my approach to work, as it is prodominantly hand drawn/written.

  • Perhaps research traditional methods used within graphic design and put them into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment