Had the interview at LSi today, in preparation I took along my portfolio, some examples of current work, my creative CV and business cards. I also took along some questions about the position, and practised my responses to potential questions, like 'What are your weaknesses' - a standard interview question.
They were really impressed with my portfolio and were very interactive with the products I had brought, and made it clear it was a good idea to bring them - especially to a primarily merchandising company as they like to interact with their own products. After a talk about them, my portfolio and my method of practise, I got a bit of grilling, and the pre-practised question 'What are your weaknesses' and felt it had been a very good interview. I came out pretty happy and have been told they will get back to me by the end of the week.
Wednesday, 17 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment