Company: http://www.lsi-gifts.co.uk/
Email sent to me:
Hi Stephanie,
Many thanks for your time earlier.
As discussed, I would be delighted to see you on Wednesday 17th April at 3pm at LSi Limited, Braemar House, Snelsins Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 3UE.
Directions can be found on our website, www.lsi-gifts.co.uk in the ‘contact us’ page.
The interview will be with myself and our Senior Graphic Designer, Daniel Berry. During the interview, we’ll explain more about what we do, what we are about, and our requirements. We will then go through your CV, experiences and what you can bring to this role in detail.
If you have any further work in addition to your online portfolio, please feel free to bring with you to showcase.
Attached is the copy of the job description. It will be a temporary position to cover maternity leave, however, it is with a view to it becoming permanent.
I look forward to seeing you on the 17th, in the meantime, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be more than happy to help.
Kind regards,
Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment