skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Promotional Concertina Mailout
One of the Tasks for wednesday, was to pin up a promotional piece you had for yourself. I hadn't yet had the chance to design any form of mail out so decided this an opportunity to create something which I could potentially send out to potential companies and clients I'd like to visit / go on work placement / work for. I have created a simple concertina book which shows snippets of a range of my work over the time I've been at University. It has a Business Card quality, containing all the design elements, colour and design my business card has (consistency between products). This will fold up to be able to fit in a standard envelope, with a little room, I do want to try a few other designs, this has been put together simply for wednesday, but its a start.
Inside
Outside
No comments:
Post a Comment