Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Quibik Visit - Preparation

Background - considering university, degrees, qualifications and experience. How he got into Graphic Design and further more, freelance. 


The kind of clients he has worked for, how he promotes himself and how he advises me, as a student, to promote myself and get 'out there'.


Does he work alone or does he bring people in, and / or works in collaborations.


Advice on creating a website - best way to go about it. 


Feedback on my work and business card - How I could improve it


How to improve my layout skills? As I want to get into publication 


I talked to a peer who had already made a studio visit and he advised me to create PDF to take showing all of my work thus far. Its a brilliant idea considering if I take my laptop, I may not have internet access to visit my online portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment